Do you have a desire to see Philadelphia’s role in healthcare innovation grow? Would you like to hear from and connect with leaders in the Philadelphia healthcare innovation community? Join alums from multiple Philadelphia clubs to learn more about what’s happening in the Philadelphia healthcare innovation community. In addition to a panel discussion, representatives from multiple organizations involved with healthcare innovation in Philadelphia will be attending and participating in the broader discussion and networking. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet and network with some of the movers and shakers in the Philadelphia healthcare innovation community.
If you have an interest in supporting healthcare innovation in Philadelphia or are considering building your own innovative healthcare business please join us. Help us support community building by connecting with leaders and fellow alums who share your passion.
- Tom Olenzak, Managing Director of Innovation and Strategic Investment, Independence Blue Cross
- Sasha Schrode, President and CEO of Greppo Technologies, partner at Robin Hood Ventures, and adjunct professor at Temple University.
- Michael Poisel, University of Pennsylvania PCI Ventures (includes UPstart, AppitUP, DevelUPmed and UPadvisors)
Snacks and beverages will be served.
- $20 for current dues-paying members of Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association, the Wharton Club of Philadelphia, and the Harvard Business School Healthcare Alumni Association.
- $25 for non-members
- WHCMAA current dues-paying members: Click here to register
- HBSHAA and Wharton Philly current dues-paying members, purchase tickets below
- Non-members/guests, purchase tickets below
Please note that only current dues-paying WHCMAA members will be able to access the member registration page at the registration link above (after logging in to their account)
Registration deadline is 3:00pm EDT on Monday, November 26th. Registration is limited to 55 attendees, so register early!
Attendees must register to be admitted to the event. Please contact our club administrator, Danna Daughtry, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your registration.