Achieving Population Health: COVID-19's Impact on the Move to Value-based Care
Achieving Population Health: COVID’s Impact on the Move to Value-based Care
What risks and weaknesses in our healthcare delivery system have been exposed by COVID -- and what are our post-COVID predictions? Register for Philadelphia Health IT Circle's virtual meeting Achieving Population Health: COVID’s Impact on the Move to Value-based Care on Thursday, October 15 , 2020 (6:00-8:00 PM EDT), where we’ll discuss with a diverse and insightful panel:
- Frank Ingari, CEO, Tandigm Health
- Dr. Gaurov Dayal, President New Market and Chief Growth Officer, ChenMed
- Scott Tornek, Chief Strategy Officer, Penn Center for Community Health Workers
- David Asch, MD, MBA, Executive Director, Penn Medicine Center for Health Care Innovation
- Moderator: Dr. Harm Scherpbier, CMIO, HealthShare Exchange and InfoMC
Questions on deck:
- What weaknesses in our healthcare delivery system have been exposed by COVID (e.g. business model risk, patient engagement challenges, and social disparities)?
- Will providers return to fee-for-service arrangements or will they accelerate toward capitated fee-for-value arrangements? What are the pros and cons?
- How can more collaborative relationships with payers bring providers closer to the premium dollar, thereby protecting them from future demand shocks?
- What role can behavioral economics and new consumer engagement approaches drive “bottom up” change?
- What emerging models and technologies will power the needed transformation?
Plus we’ll leave plenty of time for audience questions.
Thank you to all of the organizations that sponsor Philadelphia Health IT Circle. The Sponsor Spotlight for this event will feature Jeff Smith, Chief Commercial Officer, Lumeris.
We’re bringing back PHIT Circle’s ‘famous’ grass-roots networking via moderated virtual roundtables on fun, non-Healthcare topics. Please plan to join us for this opportunity to reconnect with your friends and colleagues.