The HR Department is currently recruiting for an HR Systems Analyst to join their team. The HR Systems Analyst will be responsible for learning new systems, re-designing workflows, training staff in the use and operation of HR systems, ensuring HR data quality and integrity through internal audits, and partnering with the HR Operations team. The HR Systems Analyst will support and work with key customers such as Payroll, Finance and Nursing Resources.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains effective user relationships in order to provide a climate receptive to systems improvement and to enhance understanding of the users’ business concerns.
* Participates on user project teams, audits installed system for conformance to objectives and makes applicable changes, conducts additional training and clarifies procedures to assure full user satisfaction.
* Utilizes business knowledge to identify areas of systems improvement opportunity and submits proposals for analysis that lead to recommendations of systems improvements.
* Plans basic approach and method of analysis in order to determine limits of problem and establish course of analysis and timing.
* Utilizes knowledge of the current HR System and programming tools to analyze the feasibility of report requests, develops efficient programming approaches and tests the results for supporting operational decision making and HR customer service objectives.
* Utilizes the Workday system for implementing new applications requiring data management, screen building, table maintenance and report writing.
* Resolves systems problems: identifies, investigates alternative solutions, recommends enhancements/changes, and conducts necessary software application testing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science
* Two years’ experience in system support/analysis and Human Resources experience is preferred
* Experience with Workday preferred
* Experience with report writing tools i.e., Workday, Access, Business Objects is preferred.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
Job Requisition #: 36452BR
Christiana Care Health System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer whose staff is representative of its community, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Submitted by CCHS on