Estenda Solutions, Inc., a healthcare and medical software development and consulting company, based in Conshohocken is looking to hire an experienced lead software developer with broad experience with enterprise applications using C#/.NET. Your primary responsibility will be to produce software, but the right candidate will have the ability to work directly with our customers to understand their needs, develop a plan and deliver a high quality solution on time and budget.
If you love code and want to solve problems together with a team of like-minded developers, we want to hear from you.
Interested applicants can email your resume and salary requirements to hr at estenda dot com.
The right candidate will have:
- A track record of designing and programming complex systems and meeting customer demands
- Full life cycle management experience – moving a product from concept to end-of-life
- The ability to engage and work with our customers, building positive relationships along the way
- A desire to learn new technologies, frameworks, and design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make commitments, meet deadlines, and keep up with a fast-paced development environment
Estenda works with an extensive variety of technologies including Java and .NET, Windows and Linux, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server with a smattering of PHP, MySQL and mobile development.
We prefer candidates with a degree in computer science and at least 10 years professional development experience with recent experience using Java or .NET. A candidate should have systems and database administration experience. Familiarity with other web programming languages and mobile application development experience are a bonus as well as experience working in the healthcare/medical industry.
Located in Spring Mill Corporate Center with easy access to public transportation (Spring Mill stop on Norristown line), Estenda offers a small company casual work environment with a Fortune 500 benefits package including medical and dental insurance, group life, short and long term disability, 401K with match, 18 days paid time off, flex time, work from home options and much more. . .
Interested applicants can email your resume and salary requirements to hr at estenda dot com
Submitted by rkedziora on